Re: Second Draft of Debconf5 Schedule

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Andreas Barth wrote:

Well, if there is not really much interest in this talk, why should the
algorithm make an exception for it.
It is not that the algorithm should make exceptions but that not all data
which were available to the algorithm were gathered the same way.

I disagree with having the Ubuntu talk as keynote.
I do not mind whether it is a keynote or not.  I would love to have a
chance to understand what causes random flame wars on our mailing lists
and find ways in a discussion to reduce the probability of this kind
of time consumption.  IMHO the discussion after a talk is a reasonable
place to clear something out.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--