Do you still need volunteers?

I live in Riihimäki, so I could sleep at home.  I believe I am
available every day.

I have a small car. It is build for 5 people, but not if those 5
are my size.  I could transport people from airport.

Do you have enough PC's & monitors? We have a small computers user
group in Riihimäki. We could probably borrow a few PC:s.  At least 3
with 400 - 500 MHz CPU's and very small disks. Perhaps also another 3
with 1 - 2 GHz CPU's.  All except one have Debian installed.

I'll read my mail tomorrow morning, but not for couple days after
that.

- Jukka Neppius