Re: status of press release

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 10:35 +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> was it sent?
>
> did it get through?

I sent it to joey (Martin Schultze) as instructed.

The press release was sent but joey wanted first to wait until a final
schedule is available. I explained to him that I have no idea when the
schedule for the conference will be ready, but we (q-funk, jaldhar and
me) put some extra speed on getting the Debian Day schedule ready. It
now is.

However, there is now the question of forum, and I don't know exactly if
joey is or is not of the opinion that the press release should be sent
only to the local Finnish press or worldwide. My understanding is that
we are aiming for the latter.

Also, joey indicated that he thought it was perhaps too early to send
the press release, but I don't know exactly how much off he thought it
was.

I'm currently waiting for him to reply to my latest mail, sent today.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>