Rooms and auditoriums

On a mail exchange with the head of CSD, I got:

,-----

| At 17:21 +0300 6.6.2005, Jesus Climent wrote:
| >We will need the conference areas (3 auditoriums plus some rooms) on the
| >following days:
| >
| >9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
| >
| >Of course, the days that is closed we will have to arrange the porters
| >to open it and we will pay the fees needed for that.
| >

| The porter services for all of the days mentioned above have been
| reserved. Raija Valtiala will bill you for the overtime they work.
|
| I do need your billing address. Or rather Raija Valtiala needs the
| billing address.
|
| If your conference lasts after 1600 on weekdays, the only reasonable
| solution is that the porter will work overtime, for which you will
| also be billed.
|
| Your contact for the porters is Raimo Ruottinen (09) 451 5404, he
| will be working during your conference.

`-----

Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

My idea of Heaven is a solid white nightclub with me as a headliner for all
eternity, and they LOVE me.
		--Father Dyer (The Exorcist)