Re: Food and housing at Debconf5

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 01:03:36PM +0200, Héctor Orón wrote:
> Hello !
>
>   I have registered at debconf5 web page. I have also bought an airplane
> ticket to Helsinki. I am going to meet there with emdebian project
> (debian's subproject) people. I am not able to pay for accomodations,
> because i'm studying and i don't have enough money. I have been reading
> that we have accomodations and food at the HUT university. I just wanted
> to check if i was included there or if i have to do some paper filling.

Well, if you have not subscribed to the debconf, you might find problems with
food, and accomodation will be probably offered for you in the basement area,
were you can bring or buy an inflatable mattress and sleep there with an
sleeping bag.

> I already have the airplane tickets form July 9th to July 18th.

I am forwarding this message to the debconf team to let them know about your
situation

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

It's sex! Sex is the game! Marriage is the penalty.
		--Andrew Wyke (Sleuth)