Re: draft: confirm your attendance to debconf5, please

>From the e-mail "Where will you be sleeping at Debconf? / Please confirm!"

> Now, regarding the confirmation: We need to start getting the hard
> data on who will come and when will they arrive. You will find a new
> field, labeled 'Confirm attending'. Please select whatever suits your
> situation (even -or specially- if you cannot attend). It is important
> to fill in the arrival/departure dates as well!

No deadline was specified. I got no  e-mail stating a deadline for
confirming attending. I don't know how I managed to fill in the
mattress info without choosing the confirm "yes", but if at all
possible still, I would like to attend. Was there an e-mail sent to
the registred attendees about there actually being a firm deadline for
confirming?