Re: about the video+administration meeting yesterday

Hi,

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 18:16, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Indeed, re-planning the very same talk would be a great idea and I
> would certainly attend it again, just for the pleasure to listen to
> Jeff again and once think I really understand English very well.:-)

absolutly seconded :) Jeff, are you listening ? I guess so... ;-)

AFAIU wired mics are easier and better to handle (less possibilities for
interferences) for recording, so I would tell those reasons to the speakers
(and try to get long wires!) and rather use wired mics.

And _do_ repeat those questions :-)

Oh, and it would be absolutly lovely, if we (the team doing the video
recording) could  get the sildes before the talks/presentation. So we can
"cut" them into the video-recording directly after that talk or maybe even
live - depending on our (free) software solution...

regards,
	Holger