Password: ****** ;)
First name: Tollef
Family Name: Fog Heen
Alias/nickname: Mithrandir
E-mail address: tfheen@debian.org
Emergency contact: Jørgen Fog
                   +47 913 47 047
Estimated arrival date/time: 2004-07-01
Estimated departure date/time: 2004-07-18
Country: Norway
Bringing my own computer: Laptop w/wireless
Gender: Male
T-shirt size: medium
Accomondation in Helsinki: HUT with gf
Food preferences: regular
Attendee type: Debian Developer
Comments: GF is Karianne Grønningsæter (simira)

My client is Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.5)
Gecko/20050128 Firefox/1.0 (Ubuntu) (Ubuntu package
1.0+dfsg.1-2ubuntu5))

When I entered the data and pressed «Register», I was just thrown back
to the same page (with my data filled in).  I could not see any error
message on the page.

Could you please fix and/or register me byhand?

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-