[Fwd: Re: Debconf5 proposal]

Here it goes some info about the building.

Bits:

We are getting furniture for the same price. We are also getting a last
cleaning round for an extra 1000e. I am also checking some other sources for
the cleaning. Today I will have an answer, probably.

The building is 20Ke, and we get beds for 67 people, plus inflatable matresses
we can bring, and others we might get from other sources. Again this is for
the 1-18 dates we had in mind.