Re: tshirts and printing prices

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 18:42 +0200, Jaakko Niemi wrote:
>  I'll ask whether the model makes any difference to prices..

Female t-shirts are slightly more expensive. From the catalogue I have
here
   * Fruit of the loom t-shirt, Super Premium 205 g/m2, 9€
   * Fruit of the loom female t-shirt, 230 g/m2, 12€

As Tero said we are gonna get offers from this supplier and one other.
We might get discount for higher volume, if they consider 250 t-shirts
high volume.

-Aschwin