Re: Answers from IBM and HP Finland

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:52:58PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> Hi, arto!
> do you have contacts to dell, too?

Hi,

Not as direct ones as to IBM and HP, but I've met some people from DELL.

BTW, I'm still waiting for comments about what kind of hardware we'd like to
get from HP (referring to my mail to the list on December 15th). I will be
spending the Friday afternoon at HP and might meet Tero Eskolin (the person
I should talk about the details with) too, don't know yet.

>From IBM I haven't heard anything more since, I'll have to push them a bit.

Cheers,

AJT

--