Re: [Debconf-team] Login trouble with debconf.org

Thats the linklint check of www.debconf.org. :)

> I go to https://www.debconf.org/ and click on "Register/Log in" in the
> upper right corner (after having to scroll sideways to see it), and get
> a form page that asks for my username and password. I enter them from
> the encrypted file I keep with such data. They are not accepted. I am
> completely certain what I have are correct, since they worked before.

> What's up?

That site redirects you to the comas login. For me it works, but there
was a problem one or two days ago with it, forgetting passwords
randomly. Gunnar is notified about that IIRC.

--
bye Joerg
<elmo> if klecker.d.o died, I swear to god, I'm going to migrate to gentoo.