Availability and GPL

Dear everyone,

I couldn't find a specific address to the review committee, so here's to let you know that I will be unable to answer questions concerning my proposed Debconf presentations between the 7th and 13th of december when I'll be out of town and disconnected from the net.

Also, on a general note, I think you've seen that the GPLv3 process has been started. I think it would be a very good idea indeed to have someone give a talk on this during Debconf. Whether I should be the one to do so, I don't know, it would need to be coordinated with Eben and Richard.

--
Jonas Öberg
Vice President