discontinue as co-organisor

Hi,

Last weekend Linux-Aktivaattori had an internal development workshop,
and after this I realised how much time and energy I need to spend on
L-A.

As I really enjoyed DebConf5 and DC6 so far, I had a really hard time
deciding whether to continue with DC6 and have been pondering over this
for the last several months. But this last weekend made clear I have to
drop some of my other activities, including co-organising DC6, otherwise
I will really burn myself out.

Besides this I am also out of a job soon, and finding a new job also
takes away time and energy and creates uncertainty concerning time that
I might or might not have available.

If my personal situation stabilises again I might see if DC6 still needs
me, but for now I will at most monitor what you guys and gals do, but
not participate.

I hope you can understand this decision, and I am sure DC6 will be
another great DebConf.

-Aschwin