Re: Network team / organizers meeting tomorrow 18:00

I didn't! And I won't run in hectic over to the smökki now to get the last
minutes, or even see it's all over, but it's important to me to know exactly
how long the infrastructure needed for some video tasks will last, and I
would be very happy to be informed about it as soon as this is clear.

thanks,
Henning :)