Re: Debian Project goals for 2005-2006

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, No�K� wrote:

Hello,

the talk on saturday 2005-07-09

17:30-18:00 "Debian Project goals for 2005-2006" (30)
       An open Q & A session with key members of the Debian Project.
       Moderator: Jaldhar H. Vyas

was canceled because of time problem.
I think this one is very interesting and important so it should be hold
during debconf.

As part of Debian Day, this was aimed more at the general public. In the end, the few people who were interested, joined us in the smokki and just asked questions informally. But I also agree such a session could be interesting for project members. (Though don't bother asking the "3.2 or 4.0?" question. I already did. :-) I would be happy to moderate.

There are free timeslots left:

Tuesday (tomorrow, doesn't make sense)
Wednesday (day trip)
Thursday	2005-07-14 10-11    T1
Friday		2005-07-15 10-11.45 T1

I would prefer Friday myself, but I guess it mainly depends on the availability of Branden and other cabal^wpanel members.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>