I have seen the auditoriums, and have some questions about sound...

In the small auditorium, the sound cables go into a locked
closet, with a sign saying something like "changing anything
is strictly forbidden!".

In the large auditorium, there is much more nifty equipment,
which can be operated from a large glass booth in the back.
This glass booth is closed, and has a sign saying, -surprise!-
"changing anything is strictly forbidden".

  The audio facilities in the auditoriums look quite nice,
and we'd want to use the PA systems as is, I guess.  Maybe
with the addition of a wireless mic or two, if they are not
available.

Now the questions:
 How to record the audio?  Separately, or straight into
the camera?

 In the small auditorium, the closet with the mixer seems
to be in the front, which is good (provided we get access
to it).  Can we get a line out from that closet, and a cable
to the camera?

 In the large auditorium, the audio and video mixers are in
the glass booth in the back.  I don't want to place the
camera up there; it gives a poor view of the speaker (the
surveillance camera look).  Can we get a looong cable from
the control booth (30-50 meter, I have not measured) to the
camera?  We might want an extra person sitting in the booth,
controlling the levels.  Can we get access?

--
Herman Robak