Reception printer

Hi,

Holger asked me to mail this to this mailinglist, so here goes...

I've set up the pegasos system at the reception. It includes
configuration for that LaserJet4. On Holger's request I set up for other
people to be able to print over the network. It's sending out CUPS
broadcasts, so if you're using CUPS, your system should pick it up by
itself; I've also set up cupsys-bsd, so if you want to print using LPR
that's also possible -- use 'laserjet4' as the printer name.

Regards,

pavement is precisely one bananosecond