Re: comas / registration

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005, Holger Levsen wrote:
> as we have the comas server here and as incoming connections to our
> network segment are not allowed, the registration is closed. Hmmm.
>
> So, how to proceed with this situation ?

IIRC, there was some discussion that we could have incomming
connections if the servers were placed on a specific subnet. That
would be ideal.

If that's not possible, the only other alternative is to return the
comas server where it came from so that it can be accessed by those
who are not currently at debconf. [While I will be there by the 5th,
others who need access to it (Marga, FE) won't be there until the
8-9th...]

Don Armstrong

--
<Clint> why the hell does kernel-source-2.6.3 depend on xfree86-common?
<infinity> It... Doesn't?