Re: Debcamp kickstart 10.15 @ otaranta 8

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 12:19:21PM +0300, Jaakko Niemi wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Jul 2005, Jukka Neppius wrote:
> > Thats Friday although Rikus message was posted 00:27:50 today, of
> > course work continues tomorrow.  I heard network is already up.

>  We'll most propably have daily meetings. Don't worry, come
>  when you can :)

Indeed, I started writing that mail yesterday.. In any case, volunteers
are welcome on any day until 18.th from now :) Tomorrow (saturday) there
is some web/welcome material editing, setting up reception, cooking, maybe
sauna, some light carrying, hacking etc. Wrireless is still not working,
so bring your hubs and a long ethernet cable, If you intend to get
connected.