Embedded workshop at debconf

Hi,

Sorry to come to this so late but I've been busy and spent a month out of
the country.

It was suggested to me at FOSDEM (by Lars Wirzenius) that doing an Embedded
Debian Workshop would be a really good idea to show people how to do
embedded stuff and what fun it is. And it would be a good way to get
embedded Debian to progress a bit.

So, rather later than I had hoped) I am now able to commit to doing that. In
practice I can't do the whole week. Probably 3 or 4 days - preferably the
first half.

I understand that the Maemo guy will be there doing his version of embedded
debain stuff, and it may well be best to combine with him in some way.

So - is this plan practical within the timetable? If so which days should it
be (11-13th would be my preferred option)?

And who should I liase with on details like facilities?

Wookey