requirements from intel

I discussed the sponsorship details with your Intel contact for
one hour on the phone. (c:

for timing reasons (payment takes time etc) it would be necessary
to have the reconfirmation periode done by the 1st of june. The
original plan was to *start* reconfirmation by then. Is that a
problem for anyone? will the conference management system have
all required features by then?

***  Impotant  ***
WHAT ADDITIONAL DATA DO WE WANT/NEED FROM PEOPLE?
******************
reconfirmation is the last good/gracefull point in time to ask.

Intel will sponsor in the range of 27-30k euro. (also for that
reason we will need to know the number of participants with some
precision.)

They want the address and account data for money transferes to
the catering service as soon as possible to put it into their
accounting system. (nchip?)

Since they would like to have the APs set up by a local
subcontracted comany they would like to get blueprints (and
wireing blueprints) of the places where APs are to be installed:
smökki and the dorm. (mooch?)