Re: Drafting DebConf5 press releases

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 10:39 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> Given how I am currently without net access at home, my abilities to
> further work on the PR issues and website are somewhat limitted.
>
> However, could at least some of us meet here in Helsinki to devise an
> exact timetable and TO-DO list, and to finalize the English PR to
> everyone's liking?  We should also start thinking about the Finnish PR
> text.  I'm thinking that if _at_least_ Arto, Fabian and myself could meet,
> things should roll fairly smoothly.

The following times would be possible for me:

Friday 29.4. any time
Monday 2.4. after 14:00
Tuesday 3.5. after 15:00
Wednesday 4.5. after 16:00

I assume we will meet somewhere in the center of Helsinki, I'll try to
find a calm place where it's possible to concentrate. Please let me know
what times would suit you.

Meanwhile, let's try to improve the texts on this list.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>