Re: irc-meeting to discuss&plan network & video stuff

Hi,

On Sunday 17 April 2005 16:43, Jesus Climent wrote:
> I will be there, if i manage to figure out how it translates in my time
> zone ;)

:-) I've become used to do "date ; date -u" :-) So, I guess 20 UTC tonite is
22 CEST but I also guess you allready know...

I've updated and structured http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5TodoVideoStreaming
and
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5TodoAdministration now - please consider lots
of stuff on those pages as my point of view or my point of knowledge about
the situation we're in.

My goal for this meeting is to establish a commonly shared idea about what we
want for debconf5 and how we can achieve this. (So that the contents of these
two wiki pages reflect the actual state of affairs.)

IMHO we should start the meeting with the video streaming topics and end with
administration. If someone wants to setup and maintain an agenda & chair the
discussion I would be very happy..!

regards & cu,
 Holger

P.S.: to make myself happy I've started