Next IRC meeting: Monday, Nov 1, 20:00 UTC

I think we should have a new IRC meeting. Would Monday, November 1, at
20:00 UTC (should be 22:00 Finnish time, since daylight savings should
be over). The agenda should probably include at least the following:

* Status updates (rooms and housing, web site, press team, speakers,
  sponsors, and so on)
* Roadmap from now until debconf
* Proposal about writing a "Debconf organizer's guide" (mainly a
  checklist of things that should be done, kept somewhere more
  accessible than a mailing list archive)

Is the time good? Doing it much later is bad for Finnish people who have
to get up in the morning for work (this includes me). Much earlier on
that day is bad for the Linux-Aktivaattori people, as they have their
own meeting just before. If the time is bad for you, mail me with
suggestions for better times (day and time-of-day, preferably in UTC).

If you have suggestions for the agenda, mail me. I'll act as secretary
again and will write minutes in real-time, and Andreas (stockholm) will
act as the chair. This went pretty well the last time.

--
It doesn't matter who you are, it's what you do that takes you far.