Re: Beating the drums early?

[Please, no need to Cc, I'm subscribed to the list.]

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 09:28 +0300, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> Great stuff!
>
> Here an edited version:
[...]

This looks good -- I think this shorter version is more appropriate for
posting on newsgroups such as the ones mentioned, while David's large
flyer might be good for many other purposes.

> If you are interested, please check out the website of debconf5:
> http://www.{INSERT-DEBCONF5-WEBSITE-HERE}.org/

Perhaps we should wait until the site is ready to receive visits by
interested volunteers? Or is it ready now?

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>