debconf5 help

Hello!

First of all, I would like to let you know that I would very much want
to personally participate in volunteering for any miscellaneous jobs at
the upcoming debconf5, which is here in Finland where I live. I'm up for
any organizing activities etc. Is there a list of volunteers to be
contacted near the seminar somewhere, that I can put my name on?

Secondly, I work for a training company, and one of our biggest focuses
is linux. I am very eager to use the assets available from us for any
linux-oriented things, and this seminar would very much be one of them.
We have 13 classes, one big auditorium and two small auditoriums which
would be available pretty much any time around next July. I have not yet
heared back from our management, but I have reason to believe we could
accommodate the seminar for a very reasonable price (ie. administrative
costs and staff + something little). We also have food and catering
services on-site as well as a good amount of parking space.

I hope DC5 turns out to be a success! Best regards,
--
TONI HEINONEN
     TELEWARE OY