wiki, care and tendance

i just found this neat page, which helped me a bit to make one
wike page look better.

http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?TextFormattingRules

it would be very nice if every group could keep their wiki page
up to date and correct (e.g. the press team would update their
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebConf5TodoPress page). that
way one could check (quickly) on the status of that part.

is that workable? or do you think that keeping the wiki up to
date is to much of a hassel and not ergonomic?

Fact is: we dont even need to agree on such a way of cooperation
if we dont want to and succeed in our tasks anyway, but then we
would perhaps not cooperate that much. /-: