alioth project for debconf documentation

the project is here:

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debconf-howto/

sent me mail with your alioth login so i can add you to the
project.

i think it will be good to look at this from two aspects of
organizing debconf: the timeline (given a certain feature set)
and a sub-project view. for the subproject point of view the
present todo list works well, i imagine. there we can start by
describing in detail what the purpose of the different points
are, how to achive this and how it interacts with the other parts
of the organisation.

it would also be interesting to come up with some kind of mission
statement (why we bother to put a debconf together, in the first
place). that would help us to not bloat it but focus on the
important parts of it.