running, again

Hi,

TL;DR: Same as yesterday with, on popular request, patch:

-7:00
+8:00

.

I, Geert and Lee will be running tomorrowmorning saturday the 28th for about 45
minutes.  We'll depart at 8:00 sharp (remember we'll have Cheese and Wine
tonight...) from the tent outside at the back of the venue.  I'll be waiting
there from about 6:45. Everybody is very welcome to join.  It helps if you're
wearing running shoes and if you're lightly dressed.  We'll adjust the speed if
needed.

Bye,

Joost, Geert and Lee