Re: Video Team

Hi Holger,

thanks for confirming all the informations :)
Another few items that came up during the minidebconf is that me might
need some consumables:

- a few rolls (~2-3) of Gaffa Tape (for cable fixation; please go fo
  real Gaffa if possible, as we've got bad experiences with the "cheap noname" stuff)
- AA Batteries (for the Mics)

It would be nice if you could organize those items. :) Many thanks!

Will there be a printer and a laminating device (Laminiergerät)
available?

Cheers,
--
tobi