Re: feedback MiniDebConf HH 2018

Hi,

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 04:14:58PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > There were no abstracts for the talks. It was not easy to decide
> > whether to go to a talk or not.
>
> I've noted "abstracts for the talks would be nice".

To be clear, we solicited abstract and the speakers mostly supplied
them, but we did not have the manpower or time to come up with a way to
put them on the wiki.

The content part was very manual and that was fine for a 1-track-2-day
event, but it also meant that we did not have a nice auto-generated page
per talk.

I briefly thought about having a wiki page per talk and linking to it
from the main wiki page, but did not have the time to do this (or
rather, I thought there were more important things to do).

Last point: As there was only one concurrent talk, I think it is less
important to have a description/abstract as you do not have to choose
between several talks, but I agree that it would be useful, of course.

Michael