Re: From Cuba about MiniDebConf Hamburg

HI there! Thanks for your message, I can imagine you ran out of time everyday as being in the "orga" team... well, many of us connect to the internet in our offices, in my case I work in the university and we are lucky to have a "decent" bandwith (about 10 Mbit/s) but I can use up to 4 because we need to share, of course... that said I think video's filezise was good enought for our average bandwith, max filesize was 320 Mb (https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2018/miniconf-hamburg/2018-05-19/metrics_based_monitoring.webm) and we can get all the media (around 3.7 Gb) during one-two days, for me was about 6 hours since I downloaded during office's time :-D But at night would take me about 2 hours... summarizing filesize is excellent that way.

We're planning MiniDebConf for 2019 eventually close to DebConf Curitiba, so it'll be easier for some of you to traver both the caribean and south america at once ! :-D

Thanks again...
Regards.