today's IRC orga meeting report, open tasks

Hi,

There's just been an IRC orga meeting for MiniDebConfHamburg.  Minutes are
available from
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-hamburg/2018/debconf-hamburg.2018-05-02-18.00.html
.

Next to other points, our current list of open tasks (
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg#Open_tasks )
has been discussed; still open now are:

[ ] approach prospective sponsors from our list
[ ] tshirts
[ ] badges
[ ] can cards be used to pay dock europe?
[ ] design some food coupon system (cantina only takes cash or those)
[ ] may 1st: mail unconfirmed people asking whether they'll attend or not
[ ] newbie sessions on wed/thu/fri?
[ ] schedule webpage?
[ ] infomail to attendees

There's room for more volunteers here; you are invited to join us.

See the full log at
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-hamburg/2018/debconf-hamburg.2018-05-02-18.00.log.html
for details.

Next meeting is next thursday, May 10, 16:00 UTC.  I.e. 5 days before
MiniDebCamp starts.

Bye,

Joost