Re: accommodation options?

Hi Thomas,

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 01:27:44PM +0100, Thomas Koch wrote:
> the wiki page[1] mentions 38 beds onsite. Is there more information
> available about those? Are there double rooms?

there are double rooms, but the decision process how to distribute them
has not been established yet. I'd like to give them to volunteers at the
event, eg video team, front desk, talk meisters, accomodation
coordinators, etc ;)

> Otherwise the MEININGER Hotel[2] looks like a good option and I'll probably
> book a double room there for Ioana and me.

the meininger is a very short walk away and the one I stayed in Berlin
was decent.

--
cheers,
	Holger