RFC: Call for Talks

Hi all,

This is the draft of the Call for Talks.  I'd appreciate any input
about it. I'd like to send this today or tomorrow at the latest:

====
MiniDebConf Bucharest - Call for Talks

The Debian Women project is proud to announce that this spring in
Bucharest we will be holding a second edition of the MiniDebConf that
last year took place in Barcelona, gathering 150 interested people.

On the weekend of May 16th and 17th, at the new library building of
the Politehnica University of Bucharest, we will hold two days
bustling with talks and activities about Debian.  With one special
characteristic: all our speakers will be people that identify
themselves as women.

You can find more information about the event at:
http://bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org/

If you are interested in giving a talk or you want to encourage
someone you know to give a talk, please send any talk proposals to
proposals@bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org. The deadline for sending
talk proposals is March 15th, but we encourage you to send them
earlier rather than later.

The event relies on sponsors to be able to cover the expenses of our
speakers. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please
contact sponsors@bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org

See you in Bucharest!
The MiniDebConf Orga Team
====

If you want to edit or make corrections, you can use this pad:
https://piratenpad.de/p/zl6WhSRA3V47if6beEr

--
Besos,
Marga