Re: [Debconf-video] Videos of MiniDebConf Bucharest 2015 (Debian Women)

On 25 October 2015 at 23:40, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@larjona.net> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> El 23/10/15 a las 09:50, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
>> Thank you very much for the information. I'll have a look at the blog
>> post and the scripts and try to find my way. Doing the task from the
>> commandline looks more interesting than with the interactive aka
>> freezing-in-my-computer tools :)
>>
> Some update on this:
>
> I've adapted Wouter's scripts/commands to a manual workflow (in which I
> feel more comfortable, taking into account that there are not so much
> videos).
>
> My work is here (updated daily):
>
> http://cosas.larjona.net/2015_minidebconf_bucharest/
>
> And the explanations, in the README.txt file and the pad referenced
> there (
> http://lacaja.larjona.net/shared/hWCw0c-Xu7Sg9Yz5mayZg7AsUQxdGQ0WOqZaTMeOo6H
> ) for the case anybody wants to help with the transcoding.

Thanks Laura!
Your efforts are much appreciated.

Just for info:- I am promoting recordings of  'MiniDebConf Bucharest
2015 (Debian Women)' at social media inc LinkedIn,Facebook,Twitter &
specially in Indian region.
You may expect hits to your web-site from India ^_^

As per my interest & skill sets, I do marketing & promotion of Debian
in India. :-)

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.