Re: Address in Bucharest for sending some Google swag

Valentina Manea <valentina@rosedu.org> writes:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Margarita Manterola <
> margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Valentina Manea <valentina@rosedu.org>
>> wrote:
>> > We could have them delivered at the university. I am here most of the
>> time
>> > and can take care of receiving and storing the swag. Would this sound
>> > better?
>>
>> Sure, you know better how things work over there.  If you think this
>> is not a problem, then give me the Uni address and I'll pass this on
>> to the Google person sending it.
>
> The address is:
>
> EG208, Facultatea de Automatică și Calculatoare, Splaiul Independenței nr.
> 313, Sector 6, Bucureşti, Romania
>
> And my contact details: Valentina Manea, phone number +40745015164.

Actually, it would be best to use my contact, as an employee of
UPB. Most likely the package will reach the register office in the
rectorat and then call the faculty and then get to me. They might not
know who Valentina Manea is.

My contact is: Razvan Deaconescu, razvan.deaconescu@cs.pub.ro, +40745957975.

Răzvan