MiniDebConf Bucharest: Logo Contest

Hi all,

Every cool conference needs to have a cool logo :), so we are now
looking for a Logo for the MiniDebConf Bucharest 2015.

The Logo should be licensed under a DFSG license, be somehow related
to Bucharest, and include the Debian Women swirl:
http://debianart.org/cchost/people/MiriamRuiz/MiriamRuiz_-_Debian_Women.svg

For inspiration, you can have a look at last year's logo and design:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2014/Design

Given that we need to print the logo in T-shirts and other material,
we need to decide about the logo in early April.  Please send your
suggestions before March 31st.

Feel free to forward this email to anyone that might be interested in
creating a logo for the conference.

Looking forward to many cool logo ideas!

--
Besos,
Marga