drama provocation My Friend the Polish Girl New Horizons IFF In Competition

Hi there, dear colleague.

tags: buddy-movie, film on film, immigrants, love, melo, postdoc, provocation, suicide, visual anthropology

ANT!PODE is pleased to inform “My Friend the Polish Girl” directed by Ewa Banaszkiewicz & Mateusz Dymek
is participated at International Competition of New Horizons International Film Festival/26 July – 5 August, Wroclaw, Poland

My Friend the Polish Girl by Ewa Banaszkiewicz & Mateusz Dymek    UK, Poland 2018, 87’  lng.: English

trailer, details: https://www.antipode-sales.biz/movies/my-friend-the-polish-girl/

Screenings:
Monday   July, 30     16-15  knh 7
Tuesday  July, 31     13-15  knh 7
Saturday August, 04   16-00  knh 6

Contacts:  Julia Kuzischina
                            skype : sjuliaquz
                            cell : +7-926-306-66-51
My Best Regards

Dear debconf-kids, your address debconf-kids@lists.debian.org is in partner's list of ANT!PODE
If you are not interested in a movies or our Company, please just let us know about it like "unsubscribe"