SITUATION IN SYRIA

Greetings,

I would like to invest in your country/company to be precise in areas related to Shipping Company, Real Estate or building a Tourist Hotel/shopping Mall, food processing factory, Oil & Gas or Construction, I am sorry if this is not in line with your business.

I am Eng. Mohamad Roudan Al Soud from SYRIA. I am looking for a possible tie up with a business in your country so that I can do some investments there due to civil war and unrest in my country SYRIA, I wish to relocate my investment capital to your country, any viable investment idea you suggest to me will be considered.

I acquired this money legally as result of Oil acquisition, if you are seriously interested kindly contact me through my private email: mohsoud328@anpa.biz  for more details.

Kindly, reply me so that we can discuss further.

Best Regards
Eng. Mohamad Roudan Al Soud.