DebConf infra sponsors

Hello Infra team!

I've chatted with zobel yesterday to have more information about the services our infra sponsors provide, cause I couldn't find it anywhere.
If documentation about it is non existent, I volunteer to write something down, but I need your help with the missing dots.
So please, if you can help providing details about those sponsors, their services, and the agreement we have with them, it's very much appretiated!

We could chat anytime from now to Saturday, or I can schedule a meeting if people are interested in having this conversation in a bigger group.
And maybe we can also talk about DC16 infra plans, cause I think some of those companies wouldn't be able to send their gear to Cape Town, right?

Thanks for your help!

Tassia.