Venue audio hardware / projectors

Dear video team,

madduck and me have been at the venue yesterday.

For the task the team assigned to me in the last video team meeting (#2 from http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-video/2015/debconf-video.2015-07-01-18.04.html):

The two main lecture rooms have a ceiling mounted projector each.
Four additional mobile projectors are available for the smaller rooms.
I have asked for a list of them incl. physical resolution to be provided by the venue if they have that.

Audio-wise both rooms feature a Bose (Heidelberg) or TOA (Berlin/London) wireless mic system with ceiling mounted speakers and no futher installation like mixers or so. Pictures of the installations and further details can be found at https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Videoteam/Help#Venue_installations

The local staff are very supportive to us bringing and installing own gear.
Renting things in Heidelberg is not easy (small town) so you may need to rent from Mannheim or even from Frankfurt which will both incur additional logistics cost and should probably be kicked off very soon.

Kind regards,
Daniel