Re: MiniDebConf Kochi 2023 - CUSAT

Hi , Great to see Mini Deb Conf quickly again in Kochi.
All the best 👍

On Fri, 20 Oct, 2023, 9:54 pm Anupa Ann Joseph, <anupaaj@disroot.org> wrote:
Dear Debianites,

We are organizing a one-day MiniDebConf in association with Student
Association of Information Technology (SAIT), School of Engineering,
CUSAT at SoE, Kochi on 21st October 2023, Saturday.

This event is to create awareness about Free Software and Debian among
students in Kerala. I hope we can welcome more members to our community
tomorrow.

Registrations are limited due to limited capacity of halls, and closed now.

More details can be found on the website[0] and wiki page[1].

--

Regards,
Anupa Ann Joseph

[0] https://kochi2023.mini.debconf.org/