Debconf23 Git LFS share is full of photos!

Hello all,

Now that we all have calmed down after the intense week(s) of Debconf, we can relive it all again
by checking out the photos in the Debcofn23 GIT LFS share:

https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/share/debconf23/-/tree/main/photos

Read the instruction in the README to avoid downloading *all* the files immediately at checkout.

If you don't want to download them, then you can also enjoy my photos on GPhoto: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UW6zPQLNctsmkFHM9

You can still add your photos to Git LFS if you think others could enjoy them.

Also if you were a speaker at the conferences, please add your slides to this folder:

https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/share/debconf23/-/tree/main/slides

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs