Photos from traditional lunch on banana leafs

Hi,

I know for sure that someone took some photos of me and the friends
around me with some Sony camera (I was inspecting the camera since I
like the Sony models).  As always I can't remember the name of the
DebConfee - so please, if you took those photos can you publish these at
some sensible place (like the Git Aigars pointed to[1]) / send them to
me.  My grandchildren are keen on seeing grandpa.

Thanks a lot and see you all for some other lunch
     Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/share/debconf23/

--
http://fam-tille.de