Re: Discount at little store next to hotel front desk

On Sat, Sep 16, 2023 at 10:43:10AM +0530, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Just to inform you that the guy who owns the little store next to the
> hotel front desk asked us to let everyone know that he is offering a 15%
> discount on products in his store to conference attendees.

The guy who owns the little store next to the hotel front desk cornered
me in an elevator, was very invasive asking me about personal
information pretending to make small chat, and gave me a very unpleasant
fake-friendship forced-marketing ride.

I was tempted to report him to hotel staff.

I'll be most happy if I don't have to see his face ever again.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>