Re: Photo matters for Kochi

On Thu, Sep 14, 2023 at 11:00:34AM +0530, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
> Group photo is going to be shifted by two days to same time (12:15-12:30)
> on Saturday.

Could we please get DC shirt assignments done beforehand?

The list on https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/23/DebconfShirts is pretty
short, thus it's likely some sharing would need to be done.  On the other
hand, it'd be nice to know which shirts are not needed and thus can be
worn during day-to-day hacking/drinking/etc.

I for one can lend mine (11, 13, 15, 19; size L) to others as I don't
expect any of us to be so filthy enough that a single wash cycle wouldn't
fix -- but it'd be great to know beforehand.  Some other person already
lost the opportunity to use his because of misplanned laundry.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ ʀᴜꜱꜱɪᴀɴᴇꜱ ᴇᴜɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴍᴜꜱ