Re: When can we get video archive for dc23?

Hi all,

Sorry about the late reply; I managed to bounce myself off of the
mailinglist and did not notice until today.

(I already told Hideki what's up, but this deserves an on-list reply)

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 03:00:06PM +0530, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> I'll write short article about DC23 for Japanese Magazine, so want
> to check video archives for that. If someone know about when archive
> will be put on website/youtube/etc, please let me know it.

There were some issues with the review system, which delayed reviews for
a while. The reviews (and transcodes) are now happening, and videos are
starting to appear on the meetings-archive.

For an overview of what the current state is, go to
https://sreview.debian.net/overview

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.