Re: Photo matters for Kochi

On Wed, Sep 13, 2023 at 07:02:31PM +0530, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
> As an additional photo event, celebrating the fact that, after loooong and
> dry 17 years, we finally have another venue with a pool, [...]

you clearly missed or forgot about DebConf12! :) Also, 13 had a lake near by.
and, ok, I agree the pool at DebConf19 didn't and doesn't count.

> (And if you do not wish to appear on the published photos from the
> conference, please let me know in person, so I can take a picture of you,
> so that I have a reference to check when reviewing photos)

while I understand your intentions, I don't think this approach works
for everyone who (rightfully!) does not want to be photographed.
(sadly I'm also not sure what could work for those folks *and* you.)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

"... the premise [is] that privacy is about hiding a wrong. It's not.
 Privacy is an inherent human right, and a requirement for maintaining
 the human condition with dignity and respect." (Bruce Schneier)